Latest Site Hub Agency Jobs
Pave the way for your career
It’s true, Site Hub is not the largest, biggest, fastest growing agency in the country – we don’t have a giant office with a foosball table to boot. But what we do have is a passion for balance, a strive for excellence in our work, a fearless acceptance to the unknown and new. We embrace our people for who they are and make the work, work for them. If you’re passionate about dev chops and you’re eager to partner with a team of people who will let you grow the way you want to – we got your back.
Diversity & Inclusion
Yes, we do want the best talent we can find – but not at all costs. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Our hiring process is designed to be equitable and for most positions we do not require any formal education. Your unique life experiences allow us to enrich our campaigns and the rest of our team. Come share your world with us.
Team is the most important asset we have
Without our people, there is no Site Hub. We invest in our people to make sure they have the tools, support, continued education, and comfort to allow them to be their best selves.
- Platinum Health Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off / Sick Time
- Flexible Hours
- No Mandatory Office Time (Work 100% Remote)
- Donation Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Annual Raises
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and custom functionality. You will not be required to do any design work as we have separate website designers, but instead you’ll be working with them to make a highly functional website using their vision.
You will have creative freedom in how you want to develop the code, so long as it meets industry standards and is well documented as needed. We expect you to have a strong understanding of WordPress, PHP, mySQL, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting up vanilla WordPress installations on web server
- Developing custom WordPress theme and templates
- Developing custom functionality and plugins
- Building the site in such a way that it can be easily edited (ACF)
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensure sites you build are high performing and load quickly
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience developing WordPress sites
- At least 3 years experience in PHP, mySQL, jQuery, HTML and CSS
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)